Saturday, June 20, 2009

...FINALLY...


Finally...we had done our first biology's quiz , physic's quiz and also the russian language test on this week. (Phew...^_^) But , unfortnately , I don't think so that I done all the quizzes well especially in my physic's quiz . Before I took my physic's quiz , I had received some news from my friends about the physic's paper . Most of them just described it by using two simple words ---> very difficult . At that moment , I got no idea about it , just felt like... Oh , my goodness! The first quiz for our physic subject is already that "challenging" , can I get use to it ? But , I still try my best for it , study more , did more exercise and went for the group study just to make myself understand it better . I really hope that I didn't spoilt all my quizzes...

Besides , our class also had watched a movie during the Russian History's lesson on this week. The movie is "Enemy At The Gate" . It was about the World War 2 . Although we haven't finish watching the whole movie , but it was really an interesting movie. After watching the movie , I felt that we are so lucky to be a Malaysian citizen and having such a peaceful life in our country . We should appreciate it and ensure the peaceful life last forever.

Yesterday , all the short term programme's students had attended the KO-PLN programme that held in INTEC for the whole day. From that programme , we realized that it is very important for us to strive for the opportunities given to us in this era to improve ourselves and make us more competitive to others. On top of that , we also get to know the other programme's students and had some interaction with them. We also gained some extra knowledge and moral values from that programme and hope that all of us can practise them in our life.

"An intelligent plan is the first step to success."

No comments:

Post a Comment