Friday, July 3, 2009

~~ @ T!R!NG W33K ~~

In the twinkling of an eye , this week is already the first week of July , which means that we already stayed here and started our studies here for one and a half months since the first day we registered at INTEC . "TIME WAITS FOR NO MEN"--- this statement is really true and we can't deny it . Again , this week we also had some tests for our lessons in class---the Russian language's writing test and oral test for all the verbs that we learnt during the previous week and also our first Chemistry test. Hopefully that I can get good result for it ...God bless me...

Beside the test , this week we were given a hometask to write a simple short story with the title of "MY DAY" (moi jenn--in Russian language) in Russian language . By that , I just realized that we can already write a simple story about ourselves in Russian language. It was really awesome and excited for me.Nowadays , our Russian language's lesson is getting more and more interesting , we did play some games during our lesson and all the games not only relaxed our mind but it did help us to remember the new words better .During the games , there were some funny scene that happened among us and also our lecturer .It was really a great time for all of us and we did enjoy it .

On top of that , starting from this week I started to play badminton with my friends here. It was something that didn't expect it to happen. This is because it was really a very very long period of time that I didn't even touch the badminton racket after my primary school life. I thought that I will do really badly in the whole game and maybe can't even get a ball . But, luckily after some "coaching" from my friends I think i handled it better than what I imagined.I really hope that i can improve my skills in a short time and play well in the game . Although it was quite tired after playing it for a few hours but it was really worth. I like it....

No comments:

Post a Comment