Monday, September 21, 2009

JUST FOR U ALL...

20092009...my remembered day in my life.
After the whole day, i found that i gt nth to say ald...i don knw how to express my own feeling, except thx n thx...
Guys, u all really gave me lots of surprise...especially u, lao po...
Firstly, a birthday cake from u all...n i had celebrated my following 6 years birthday v u all. Although there r chances for me to celebrate my birthday here after this...but it really felt different when it was v u all.
Next, after the movie...surprise again when i met chin chon, jackyaw, deckson n see sern in POPULAR...thx guys...thx n very happy because i met u all b4 i am leaving malaysia for my very first time in my life. Take care n good luck for u guys, hope that i will hear the news that u all r flying to chase ur dreams...thx o lao po, i knew that was ur idea again...knw what am i thinking...
After all, the next surprise from u all again, which i really felt very paiseh to accept them. The hat n gloves from u all, i will bring them along v me...thx n sorry cause i knw that it was sure that u all wasted a lots of money for me for that day.
Hope that i can meet u all in next year if i am coming bac...miss n love u all o...
lao po...really thx for everythings from u...ur monkey for my birthday, all the cards from u, ur monkey that u do urself, ur blogs for me...and many many. but, for me the most important things from u is the moment when we r together...the memories when we r together...u must also take care urself n stay happy always o...don ever n ever force urself to do smth that u don like...muacxx
kerhyin..." waiting u back for the housemanship" ya, i will remember this always...n i knw that there will be someone with me when i face difficulty in my studies...n u, don be stress la...guai guai o....gud luck n take care.
n for others...all of u : mei bei, zi ling, leh shan, seok fern, chui jing, jooi ying, ee may, wan may, sher lin, chew hui.....thx for what u all have given to me in that 5 years...all that, no matter sad o happy...i will always keep in my heart forever.
thx guys n take care ya !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment